- All volunteers receive a free hat and an invitation to join us at the finish line celebration.
- Your experience as a volunteer will be more pleasant if you’re prepared, so please read the volunteer instructions & directions carefully and contact us if you have any questions. Please read the Official Race Guide and Race Map to familiarize yourself with the rules and procedures.
- If you are volunteering on behalf of an Official Charity or Community Group, please contact your charity coordinator for your volunteer location/time.
Choose your volunteer option:
- Provide a volunteer – provide 1 volunteer who is available any time Saturday to work a 3-4 hour shift out on the course.
- Hire-a-Volunteer (HAV) – donate $100 so that we can partner with local charities and community groups who will volunteer on the course. 100% of your funds are donated to these worthy organizations.
- The donation amount for the “Hire a Volunteer” program is as follows:
- Volunteer checks must include “BoulderBC”, “HAV” and your team name in the memo line, as well as the team captain name, if different than the name on the check. We wish we were mind readers but we’re not!
Cascade Relays Foundation
PO Box 1088
Bend, OR 97709
Without a group of dedicated volunteers from all teams, this race would not be possible. We thank you in advance for your time in helping us make the Boulder Beer Chase a successful and safe event for everyone.