Welcome to the 11th Annual Cascade Lakes Relay! #CLR2018. We hope that everyone has a safe and fun adventure out there. We recommend that you bookmark this page on your smartphone and make it available offline so that you can access it even if there is no cell phone reception.
If you require medical assistance please contact the medics team:
In the case of a severe emergency, always call 911 first
Running teams can check in beginning Thursday, August 2nd from 4-10 pm at Diamond Lake Resort or Friday morning at least 45 minutes before your start time.
Walk teams can check-in on Thursday, August 2nd from 7pm-9pm at the Best Western in La Pine or Friday morning starting at 7 am the Silver Lake Community Center.
In order to check in, the Team Captain (or designee) is REQUIRED to show:
- Twelve reflective vests – 1 for each runner (Six for Ultra teams) – (we recommend Road Noise or Noxgear)
- Two flashlights or headlamps – 1 for each van (we recommend Knuckle Lights)
- FOUR flashing red lights – 2 for each van (one for your back and one for your front). Please invest in high-quality flashing lights that can be seen by cars for a mile (we rec Nathan Sports)
- If you chose to “Hire a volunteer” and haven’t paid prior to the race, you will not be allowed to start without paying
- Two copies of the Race Guide – 1 for each van (ok if Van 2 race guide is not at the start line)
- Two copies of the Race Map – 1 for each van (ok if Van 2 race map is not at the start line)
- Participant Waiver Form with signatures of all participants. All runners, drivers, and volunteers must sign a waiver.
Pre-Event & Overflow: If a teammate wants to leave their car at the finish line in Bend and carpool to Diamond or Silver Lake, they must leave their car at the Athletic Club of Bend at 61615 Athletic Club Drive and park in the lot farthest away from the club building.
That is the only approved place to leave your car overnight.
Your safety is our number one priority! Watch our quick video on safety tips and requirements for a fun and safe CLR 2018!