The relay starts at Worthy Brewing on the east side of Bend and finishes with a beer festival hosted in downtown Bend at Crow’s Feet Commons. Once your team completes the relay portion of the race in downtown Bend, the race changes to a untimed team fun run/walk for the “Keg Leg.” Runners complete the Keg Leg course with stops at eight (8) breweries along the way.
Each time you exchange at a brewery, you have the option to enjoy a 3-4oz sample of craft beer from the sponsoring brewery. Consumption is not required. Every team is required to have a designated driver and DD’s are not allowed to consume alcohol during the event.
The Keg Leg starts and finishes at Crows Feet Commons after the completion of the Relay. The Keg Leg is included with a team relay registration and van drivers (designated drivers) and official team volunteers are welcome to complete the Keg Leg with their team at no additional cost. We thank our designated van drivers and volunteers for ensuring a safe and fun event for all!
(before Sep 1ST)
(before Feb 1ST)
(after Feb 1ST)
|Single Keg Leg||$35||$40||$45|
Choose your volunteer option:
- Provide a volunteer – provide 1 volunteer who is available any time Saturday to work a 3-4 hour shift out on the course.
- Hire-a-Volunteer (HAV) – donate $100 so that we can partner with local charities and community groups who will volunteer on the course. 100% of your funds are donated to these worthy organizations.
- The donation amount for the “Hire a Volunteer” program is as follows:
- At the time of registration or by April 1st: $100
- Postmarked between April 2nd and May 1st: $150
- Postmarked between May 2nd and May 31st: $200
- Final Hire A Volunteer Price after June 1st: $300
- Volunteer checks must include “BBC”, “HAV” and your team name in the memo line, as well as the team captain name, if different than the name on the check. We wish we were mind readers but we’re not!
Cascade Relays Foundation
PO Box 1088
Bend, OR 97709
Without a group of dedicated volunteers from all teams, this race would not be possible. We thank you in advance for your time in helping us make the Bend Beer Chase a successful and safe event for everyone.
|Open||One or more under 40|
|Masters||All 40 or over|
|Corporate||At least 4 employees from same company*|
|Public Service||Military/ Law Enforcement/ Firemen^|
|Brewers||At least 4 employees from same brewery**|
|Solo/ Pair/ Ultra||1/2/3-4 runners|
|Eco-Challenge||No team van! All members ride bikes between exchange points|
*CORPORATE: At least 4 members must be employed or relatives of employees by the same company. No gender categories in this division.
^PUBLIC SERVICE: At least 4 members or relatives. No gender categories in this division.
**BREWERS: At least 4 employees must be employed or relatives of employees by the same brewery. No gender categories in this division.
|Mixed||Any combination of mixed gender|
|Mens||All members male|
|Womens||All members female|
Don’t have a full team? Looking to join a team? You’ve come to the right place!
Step 1: Fill out this form with your information.
Step 2: Go to this spreadsheet to find teams looking for runners or runners looking for a team. Contact them directly.
Step 3: Once you’ve found your match made in heaven, email [email protected] to be removed from the list. Please include “Bend Beer Chase” and the name listed in the spreadsheet in your request email.