In order to check in, the Team Captain (or designee) is REQUIRED to show:
- Twelve reflective vests – 1 for each runner (Six for Ultra teams)
- Two flashlights or headlamps
- FOUR flashing red lights – 2 for each van (one for your back and one for your front). Please invest in high-quality flashing lights that can be seen by cars for a mile
- If you chose to “Hire a Volunteer” and haven’t paid prior to the race, you will not be allowed to start without paying
- Two copies of the Race Guide – 1 for each van (ok if Van 2 race guide is not at the start line)
- Two copies of the Race Map – 1 for each van (ok if Van 2 race map is not at the start line)
- Participant Waiver Form with signatures of all participants. All runners, drivers, and volunteers must sign a waiver. Volunteers will turn in their waiver to the Race Official at their assigned exchange point
- Evidence of watching our 2019 Safety Video – All team members are required to watch the video and will be quizzed on its content at check-in.
We are collecting donations of nonperishable food to support the La Pine Community Kitchen and Christmas Valley Kitchen. We are asking teams to bring two boxes of food to donate and give back to a community that truly supports CLR!
Donations will be collected at Diamond Lake and Sand Creek Station supporting La Pine Community Kitchen and at the Silver Lake Community Center supporting Christmas Valley Kitchen.